Thursday, April 19, 2012

TRIWA: Cool, classic watches from Sweden

Photos: TRIWA

It's weird. I haven't been interested in watches for years, and then, all of a sudden, they became my new favorite accessory! Last time I bought a watch, it was during a school trip in NYC, over 15 years ago. It was a Mickey Mouse watch and I paid 10$ for it in Chinatown...  
But today, I think I would go for something more grown up. And I don't mean boring! Once again, I found what I was looking for in Sweden. TRIWA watches (an acronym for 'Transforming the Industry of Watches') are perfect! They're unisex (great as I don't like too girly watches), my favorites have a gorgeous leather bracelet, dressed up or dressed down, they will look fabulous on your wrist, and the price is decent, considering you'll want to keep it forever!

And aren't watches more pretty to look at than cell phones?



Photos: TRIWA





No comments:

Post a Comment