Saturday, October 13, 2012

Malmö, Sweden: A walk on the beach

Photo: Nordiska Style

I love going to the beach in the fall and winter. It's quiet, the light is beautiful, and it's always a great opportunity to practice my photography skills!

More pictures of my great afternoon at the beach (Malmö)!

Photo: Nordiska Style

This dalmatian looked so happy to be there, his enthusiasm was contagious!


Photo: Nordiska Style

Photo: Nordiska Style

No need to say that I kept my boots on!


Photo: Nordiska Style

Can you tell I'm a Hitchcock fan?


Photo: Nordiska Style

Photo: Nordiska Style

Photo: Nordiska Style

Photo: Nordiska Style

2 comments:

  1. These are some really beautiful photographs. Makes me want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kit! If you're not too far from a beach, you should definitely go, you just need warm clothes, coffee/tea and homemade cookies for a perfect afternoon!

      Delete